Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moving right along.

Ok, even though I feel like I still haven't had a fully open conversation with my wife about FLR, things are moving right along.

This afternoon I mentioned to her that I'd been planning to rearrange our pantry but that I'd masturbated and lost my motivation. Then we had the following conversation:
Wife: "Maybe I should make a rule that you can only masturbate a couple times per week."
Me: "I didn't know we had rules like that."
Wife :"This would be the flagship."
Me: "Well I'd definitely consent."
Wife: "No, I think you are doing fine managin yourself."
Me: "I have to say I dick got a little hard when you talked about making a rule that I couldn't masturbate."  
She smiled, but didn't comment. She's feeling sick, so she went to lay down in bed. I got her laptop for her and some tea and tissues. I had to rearrange some electric plugs to get the laptop plugged in, but I mentioned that her vibrator was still plugged in if she needed it.
Wife: "Did you dick get a little hard from saying that, too?"
Me: "No actually, it is still hard from before. It wasn't just a little hard, it was fully hard."
Wife in a serious tone: "Are you trying to tell me something?"
Me: "My dick gets hard when you talk about not allowing me to masturbate. It isn't the first time I've thought about it."
Wife still serious: "Oh really?"
Me: "Yeah, it is like we talked about before."(When I told her that I would only orgasm with her as an experiment.)
Wife: "Ok, then, maybe we could do a one for one, where you only get to have an orgasm if I do. No, that's no good. Ok, so you won't masturbate without my permission."
Me: "You can have all the orgasms you want."
Then I had to leave to run some errands. I leaned in to kiss her goodbye.
Me: "Ok, I'm going. God, I am incredibly horny."
Wife: "I'd give you permission to jerk off now, but you already did once today."

I can't believe how naturally this is happening.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment