Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mostly sex.

More little things. Most of which I can't remember, to be honest. They are just a word here and a glance there that give me a little lift but don't seem like events. They seem like a normal part of the day.

Here's an example. The other day she asked me to make a little change in something around the house. I gladly agreed both because I love doing things for her and honestly it was trivial. She followed up with "I know it probably won't help anything, but do it anyway to make me happy. That's your job." That was that.

Then there are not so little things. Last night we went to bed and it took a little while to get the baby to sleep. I am not sure how exactly it was communicated, but I got the clear sense that we'd be doing a big of snuggling before bed and I was excited. Anyone in an FLR will understand that I really didn't have any expectations beyond getting to hold MissusB and maybe stroke her skin and kiss her a little. I'm sure anyone not in one will think I'm full of it, but it was true.

So I slid over to put my arms around her once the baby was down and before I got there she told me to turn around so she could spoon me to keep warm while she fell asleep. We have been falling asleep that way most nights lately and normally I'm thrilled, but last night I had hoped to touch her a bit more. I made some comment, innocuous I think, and she reiterated her instructions. I cheerfully complied and said, "I'll take whatever you've got." to which MissusB said, "That's right, you will."

We talked a little bit about how long it has been since I've had a release. She asked me how long since we've had sex and then she asked me how long since I've had an orgasm. Both answers are the same: about two and a half weeks. She then reached down toward my lap and put her hand sort of around my cock, but not touching. She held it there and then just barely brushed against me first at one spot then another.

It didn't take much of that before I was gasping and moaning with every little touch. She kept that up for a while before she licked one of her fingers and started to do some kind of light flicking that had me very near orgasm in no time. I told her and she slowed down a little.  She kept changing her technique slightly and then getting me almost there and changing again. At one point she went so far as to close her hand around my cock for just a second and I was so grateful. I thanked her again and again.

Also, while this was going on, she started grinding her hips against me from behind and from that point each of us was occasionally moved to short bursts of grinding like she was fucking me from behind. After I didn't know how long, she said, "You know you're not going to get to come tonight, don't you?" I hadn't known but it was thrilling to be told.  Not long after that, she let me stroke and lightly finger her very wet pussy before she got out her vibrator.

At first I lay beside her and kissed and stroked her like I often do while she buzzes herself. Then she had me kneel near her head. Before long, she was kissing the head of my dripping cock. Then she took the head into her mouth and just barely sucked on it. It was extremely exciting and she finished pretty soon after. Afterward, she said that she had been teasing me for 45 minutes. I wouldn't have been able to begin to guess. She also made some comment as we were falling asleep about how funny she finds it to think of me going to sleep after being so excited. I forget what I said, but it was something about her laughing at these things a lot. She replied, "I have to have a sense of humor about these things, otherwise I'd be a complete bitch." I did not find the courage to say that I'd be ok if she wanted to be a complete bitch when it suited her because I'm very happy with the way things are.

I'm a very lucky man.

2 comments:

  1. 45 minutres of teasing. Hell, I'd be happy with 45 SECONDS. Lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am very lucky. I am pretty sure MissusB knows I'd be happy with 45 seconds, too. She seems to really be enjoying herself, so I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete