Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Date Night

Friday was everything I'd hoped it would be.

We talked a watched a little TV after the baby went to sleep and then MissusB sent me to fetch condoms and sex toys from the bedroom while she stretched out on the couch.

When I got back, she had me stand near her head and proceeded to tease me deliciously with her mouth. Before long she wanted fucked. She put me on my back on the couch and climbed on top. After just a few amazing thrusts, she told me to be still and started to get herself off with her vibrator. At first I couldn't feel the vibrations much, but as she sat there stuck on my hard cock while I had to use all my failing concentration to stop myself from thrusting, the buzzing started to build.

As amazing as that feeling was, I really felt transported by the feeling of the skin on her thighs and ass against both my hands and my own thighs. I've never felt skin as wonderful to stroke and pet as hers.

Afterward, we had a very sweet and romantic conversation about how wonderful we feel right after great sex together. The feeling is fleeting and the best memories are very pale beside the real thing, but you do remember well that something wonderful happened.

I'm a very lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment