Monday, March 16, 2009

Slowing down a little

Nothing much relevant to report yesterday.  I guess, except that my wife did my far the biggest workout she's done since the baby was born and I practically begged her to let me massage her sore muscles and she chose to take a hot bath instead. She did let me rub her feet for a while while she chatted on the phone. I guess, it is also kind of interesting that this is the first weekend since I can remember that we didn't have any sex at all. I'm not sure what's up with that, though I didn't ever suggest sex, just offered her attention.

Today, I am feeling very horny again. I haven't come since Thursday, which I know isn't long for people who have been at this a while, but I'm straining a bit already probably because I'm used to going into the week with some of the tension relieved. So, I asked my wife if I could take care of myself. She said that I could and kind of offered it as a consolation because I'm having a rough day today. The baby and I are both sick. I just stopped here to write this first and now I'm going to go take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment